BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Jacksonville
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
At CPR Certification Jacksonville, we understand that in an emergency, every second counts. We offer First Aid and CPR classes that are designed to give you the skills and confidence you need to respond quickly and effectively in an emergency.
Jacksonville CPR + First Aid Classes
At CPR Certification Jacksonville, we understand that in an emergency, every second counts. We offer First Aid and CPR classes that are designed to give you the skills and confidence you need to respond quickly and effectively in an emergency. We’re here to help you be prepared for any emergency that comes your way. Our CPR classes are certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) and cover everything from Basic Life Support (BLS) to using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). With our CPR and first aid certification, you’ll be prepared to handle all kinds of potentially life-threatening issues.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Jacksonville Locations
Jacksonville’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
When a medical emergency occurs, every second counts. That’s why our company offers First Aid CPR classes. These classes provide vital information on how to handle strokes, heart attacks, and other accidents. Help save lives by understanding how to quickly and effectively respond in an emergency situation.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) combines chest compressions and rescue breaths to revive someone during cardiac arrest. It keeps blood flowing through the body until additional medical intervention comes or the heartbeat is restored.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
Our comprehensive one-day training covers everything from how to administer CPR to what to do in case of a stroke. Because we think that everyone should have this vital information, we offer our classes at a fair price. If this is the first BLS class you have taken and you feel nervous, our trainers are ready and prepared to answer all of your questions. You will gain confidence in your skills and knowledge.
You will be able to use your CPR and First Aid certification in a variety of medical emergencies, including —
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
Our First Aid and CPR classes are accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
First Aid CPR classes help to build confidence and peace of mind. Knowing how to handle a medical emergency can help to ease anxiety and stress in the event that one occurs. Here are a few reasons why getting your CPR First Aid training with us is a great option —
- We provide classes that are smaller in size with hands-on instructor-led training.
- Our certification process is easy with our same-day training and testing.
- We offer the most widely known and accredited CPR and First Aid certification in the United States.
- You can come to our training facility, or we can come to your medium to large-sized group.
- Receive your AHA-certified BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification Jacksonville First Aid card the same day you train and test.
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
We have weekly options! Look online to see what classes are available and best for your schedule.
How will I complete the First Aid / CPR class?
Simply register for the class you need and show up the day of — no prep required! You will have all the educational elements in your First Aid and CPR classes, walk through a skills check, and take a written exam. When you are finished, you will leave with your CPR card that is AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified as well as the first aid card.
When will my certification expire?
You must renew your CPR certificate every two years to keep your knowledge and skills current. These first aid and CPR classes can satisfy CPR requirements.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.