BLS CPR & AED Classes in Jacksonville
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
Our team of CPR trainers are here to deliver you the finest American Heart Association CPR classes (AHA) training in town! We've taught over 100,000+ people nationwide and offer a same day certification for your convenience.
Jacksonville CPR Classes
CPR certification is an essential for anyone who works in a medical setting or wants to be prepared to respond in the event of an emergency. Learn everything you need to know in our CPR classes, which includes how to —
- Give Basic Life Support (BLS) to all ages
- Perform all seven steps of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Use an AED machine
- Feel confident in your skills
Our team of CPR trainers are here to deliver you the finest American Heart Association CPR classes (AHA) training in town! We’ve taught over 30,000+ people nationwide and offer a same day certification for your convenience. Never worry about your ability when you witness an emergency with this life-saving training.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Jacksonville Locations
Jacksonville’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Feel confident in your BLS, CPR, and AED skills and knowledge during emergencies. With this training, people can help save thousands more lives every year during accidents, heart events, and strokes. Our individualized CPR training is the best and is priced reasonably so more people can obtain it. We aim to certify as many people in our community as possible!
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, or CPR, is a medical system that can be used to restore breathing and a heartbeat in an individual. It is a crucial procedure that should only be performed by trained and certified people. If completed correctly, CPR can save the life of someone who would otherwise die from cardiac arrest. The procedure combines chest compressions and rescue breaths, which keep the blood and oxygen pumping through the body until medical responders arrive on the scene.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
You will learn how to perform the seven steps of CPR which includes: chest compressions and rescue breathing, finding a heartbeat, and ultimately reviving the individual. With our team of trainers, you are choosing the finest AHA CPR classes and will be fulfilling OSHA and employer requirements.
All employers and organizations accept our training, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
Here are a few motivations to train with us. You can —
- Come to our training site, or we can come to your medium to large-sized groups.
- Receive your CPR certification card the same day you train and test!
- Enjoy CPR BLS classes that are instructor-led and hands-on.
- Get personalized training in smaller groups and more streamlined classes.
- Be equipped with the most widely accepted BLS certification.
How do I complete the CPR course?
Register for a class today, and simply show up to the scheduled class time — no prep is required! We will walk you through all the training, practice, and testing you need; and we will issue the card the same day. It’s that simple!
When can I take my CPR course?
Check out our calendar online and pick the class that best fits your availability.
When will my CPR certification expire?
You must renew your CPR classes every two years. This keeps your skills up-to-date with any new information or processes.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.